The protection of health workers is one of the priorities for the response to COVID19 outbreaks. Occupational health services in health care facilities have an important role for protecting health workers and ensuring the business continuity of health care services.
- Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: Rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health (English only)
- Health workers exposure risk assessment and management in the context of COVID-19 virus
- Rational use of personal protective equipment for coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- WHO, ePROTECT respiratory occupational health and safety
- The COVID-19 risk communication package for healthcare facilities
- WHO and ILO, Occupational safety and health in public health emergencies: A manual for protecting health workers and responders (English) (Chinese)
- ILO and WHO, Work improvement in health services (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arab, Chinese)