TikTok kicked off a new edition of its Small Gestures initiative for the holiday season.
The video creation platform debuted Small Gestures in April, teaming up with some of its brand partners to enable people to use the feature up to three times apiece to send free small gifts to friends and loved ones and help them through the pandemic.
TikTok and its partners stepped up once again for the holiday season. Participating partners include:
- Prestige beauty brand Benefit Cosmetics is offering its bestselling Roller Lash super-curling and lifting mascara free of charge (a $25 value).
- Casual footwear brand Crocs is offering $20 off the recipient’s next purchase.
- Fiverr is offering 15% off people’s first purchase on its online marketplace.
- Hollister is providing a “Club Call Exclusive” of $10 off a purchase of $40 or more.
- Lyft is offering $5 in ride credits good across all of its transportation options: bikes, rideshares and scooters.
- Mac Cosmetics is kicking in one free lipstick, up to a $21 value.
- Sirius XM is offering up three free months.
- Online personal styling service Stitch Fix is waiving its styling fee (a $20 value) for recipients.